Our customer is a US-based market-leading provider of cloud solutions for clinical trials. They provide their clients with a platform to conduct clinical trials, analyze collected medical data, and virtualize medical activities.
The customer’s employees operate in 13 offices around the world and use virtual endpoints to access sensitive medical records via Amazon WorkSpaces. Our customer needed complete visibility into employee activities to guarantee data security and detect insider threats in real time.
- Support for Amazon Linux 2 monitoring
- Reusable licenses for Window and Ubuntu virtual endpoints
- Monitoring of the use of highly confidential data
- Fast incident response and cybersecurity incident investigation
The request for Amazon Linux 2 monitoring support was the trickiest to fulfill. Some of the customer’s employees worked on Amazon Linux 2-based endpoints, but no existing UAM solutions supported monitoring of this operating system.
That’s why our customer-to-be needed not only monitoring software but an experienced team that could develop this unique functionality at their request. After analyzing the market, the customer decided to go with Ekran System.
The customer has outlined the following results of using Ekran System:
- Cross-platform user activity monitoring of all virtual desktops on AWS
- Fast and easy reassignment of licenses between any endpoints
- Full visibility into the activity of remote users working with regulated data
- Ability to detect insider threats in real time
- Insights into the reasons behind cybersecurity incidents