If you have no Internet connection on a computer on which the serial keys are to be activated, you can activate them on the license site and then add the activated serial keys offline.
To activate serial keys at this website, do the following:
- Download the KeyGenerator.exe file.
- Start the KeyGenerator.exe file on the computer with installed Ekran System Server.
- The Ekran System Unique Identifier Generator window opens.
- Click Generate to generate a unique identifier for your computer.
- When a unique identifier for your computer is generated, it will appear in a text box under the Unique Identifier group of options.
- Copy the unique identifier from the text box to a text file on a removable drive.
- With this unique identifier, you can activate your purchased serial keys in the
Activation Form below.
- Copy and paste the unique identifier to the Unique Identifier box.
- Copy and paste the purchased serial keys to the Serial Keys box separating them with paragraphs or spaces.
- Enter the CAPTCHA text in a text box near the CAPTCHA image.
- Click Activate.
- The activatedKeys.txt file will be generated. Save the file on a removable drive.
- Copy the file to a computer with installed Ekran System Server.
- On the computer with installed Ekran System Server, start the Ekran System Administrative Panel and select the Ekran System node.
- Select Action > Manage Serial Keys, or right-click the Ekran System node and select
Manage Serial Keys.
- The Ekran System Serial Keys Management window opens.
- Click Add activated keys.
- The Ekran System Activated Serial Keys Offline Adding window opens.
- Enter the path to the activatedKeys.txt file with activated serial keys in the empty text box or
click Browse and navigate to the required file.
- Click Add.
- The newly added serial keys are highlighted in bold in the Ekran System Serial Keys Management window.
- The number of available server and workstation licenses and the subscription end date change.
- Click Close in the Ekran System Serial Keys Management window.