Ekran System will join cyberevolution 2023 on November 14–16 in Frankfurt, Germany at the Kap Europa Congress Center, Osloer Straße 5, 60327.
The theme of this year’s event is Cybersecurity in an AI Powered Digital World. The conference will cover a wide range of cybersecurity topics, including the impact of AI on cybersecurity, cyber resilience, supply chain security, and compliance with EU cybersecurity regulations.
About cyberevolution 2023
The event caters to a diverse audience, ranging from security analysts and IT managers to board executives and legal and compliance professionals.
Visitors will have a chance to learn more about both traditional and innovative cyber defense measures and strategies, gaining a deeper insight into the growing importance of cybersecurity for their organizations.
Our event promises to offer a world of exclusive experiences and learning opportunities. From gaining invaluable insights to broadening your connections, you’ll have countless reasons to join the cyberevolution.cyberevolution 2023
What to expect from Ekran System
The Ekran System team will deliver a presentation on implementing insider threat management best practices to comply with NIS2 regulations. They will also introduce our comprehensive insider risk management platform and explain in detail how it can help you meet other IT security requirements.
During the event, you’ll have an opportunity to meet Yevhen Zhurer, Head of Business Development at Ekran System, and Kris Kormany, CEO of Techway. They will be happy to answer your questions at booth #28.
What Ekran System has to offer
Ekran System is a full-cycle insider risk management platform that helps organizations deter, detect, and disrupt insider threats.
In today’s digital landscape, cybersecurity isn’t just a safeguard; it’s the bedrock upon which every successful business is built. Prioritizing insider risk management is not just prudent; it’s the key to long-term success.Oleg Shomonko, CEO of Ekran System
With Ekran System, you can:
- Continuously monitor user activity of both generic and privileged users to increase the visibility of employee, vendor, and partner activity within your IT infrastructure.
- Record RDP sessions in screen capture format along with valuable metadata, such as typed keystrokes, visited URLs, and connected devices for further analysis or incident investigation.
- Manage access privileges to limit user access and secure your organization’s sensitive data and systems.
- Configure rule-based alerts and automatic incident response to quickly detect potential security events and respond to them.
- Anonymize monitored data to protect personal information from accidental disclosure and ensure the privacy of your users.
- Generate informative reports to analyze the threat landscape of your organization over specific periods of time and easily conduct security and compliance audits.
Come join us!
Visit booth #28 during cyberevolution 2023 in Frankfurt to learn how insider risk management can help you strengthen resilience against cyber attacks and comply with cybersecurity standards, laws, and regulations. A member of our team will be happy to guide you in establishing an effective insider risk management process in your organization with Ekran System.
Follow our blog to keep up with the latest insights into cybersecurity and insider risk management best practices.